Introduction to Differential Equations
Math 2400, Fall 2012, Sections 9-12
Welcome to the home page for Introduction to Differential Equations, Fall 2012, Sections 9-12. This site will be used to provide general information about the course and to post class announcements. Please check this site regularly for new information.
- Office hours for the week of Dec 10: Wednesday 10:30-12:30 (or by appointment).
- Practice Exams:
- Exam 3 News:
- Exam 3 has been graded and you can pick up your exam in Amos Eaton 301 starting at 2:30pm on Monday, 12/10/12.
- You have until Friday, 12/14/12, to dispute your grade on the exam in writing.
- Exam 3 results:
- Hi=100 (10 exams), Low=46, Median=85, Mean=81.3
- Grades: A=90-100, B=80-89, C=69-79, D=57-68, F=0-56.
- Final Exam News:
- The Final Exam will be held 11:30am-2:30pm in DCC 318 on Thursday, 12/13/12.
- No books, computers, calculators, cell phones, PDAs, etc. allowed.
- Three crib sheets will be allowed as discussed in class.
- Covers text sections 1.1-1.3, 2.1-2.5, 2.7, 3.1-3.8, 6.1-6.4, 7.1-7.3, 7.5-7.6, 9.1-9.3 and 10.1-10.7, and material discussed in class.
- Jessica will hold a REVIEW SESSION from 1:30 to 3:30pm in Amos Eaton 214 on Tuesday, 12/11/12.
- Course Outline
- General Information
- Problem Sets:
- Problem Set 1 (due: Thursday, 9/6/12)
- Problem Set 2 (due: Thursday, 9/13/12)
- Problem Set 3 (due: Monday, 9/24/12 - due date extended)
- Problem Set 4 (due: Tuesday, 10/9/12)
- Problem Set 5 (due: Monday, 10/15/12)
- Problem Set 6 (due: Monday, 10/22/12)
- Problem Set 7 (due: Monday, 10/29/12)
- Problem Set 8 (due: Monday, 11/12/12)
- Problem Set 9 (due: Monday, 11/19/12)
- Problem Set 10 (due: Thursday, 11/29/12)
- Suggested Problems: